18th Annual & 19th bi-annual
Estero Fine Art Show™
November 19 & 20, 2016 and January 7 & 8, 2017
Estero, FL (between Naples/Fort Myers)
When: Saturday & Sunday, 10am-5pm daily
Where: Estero, FL (between Naples/Fort Myers)
Here are some of the salient points:
- Up to 175 juried fine art & fine craft artists where all work is original and personally handmade by the artist who is in the show.
- All discipline of art is for sale – paintings, sculpture, clay, glass, fiber, wood, jewelry, photography & more.
- We put in tireless, year-long efforts to bring artists with national and international reputations to Estero – artists whose work would not otherwise be seen in the area.
- Juried by art professionals with 120+ years combined experience.
- Criteria for jurying is technique/execution, originality, and booth appearance.
- $1,500 in Professional Artist Awards – plus, each winning artist receives a beautiful, 2’ long ribbon
- Monkey Bars Youth Art Competition
for grades K-8 or ages 5-12; a program which encourages students to create their original and personally handmade art; $250 in cash prizes.
- Professional artist applications are accepted electronically via Zapplication.org or “manual” application.
- Produced by Hot Works, LLC, a professionally produced art fair by a show director, Patty Narozny, with a national standing and reputation.
Estero, FL is:
- Located in southwest Florida, between Naples and Fort Myers.
- Home to Miromar Lakes, designated #1 community in which to live, and owned by the same entity which owns Miromar Design Center.
- Home to Miromar Design Center - its museum-like entrance and well-landscaped grounds provide a beautiful setting for a quality art show. There is plenty of parking, trees for shade, and association with a very prestigious design center.
Admission is free, but a $5 donation helps support Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc., the 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to educate and promote fine arts and crafts among all artists and students, of all age groups and diversity, and the general public. IA&E implements ways to enrich lives and strengthen our community through the power of arts. Our mission is to enhance visual arts, diversity, community enrichment and fostering art amongst youth. Hot Works™ and its non-profit 501.C.3 arm, the Institute for the Arts and Education, are proud of the success and nationwide recognition we have achieved in our educational endeavors.
As part of our commitment to bring art education into the community, Monkey Bars of Southwest Florida’s Youth Art Competition is integrated into both shows. This program encourages students in grades K-8 or ages 5-12 to create their original and personally handmade art. All entries are publicly displayed under a large tent labeled, "Monkey Bars Youth Art Competition". Students are exposed to, and begin to learn the rules of, being part of a professional art show. $250 in Youth Art Awards will be presented on Sunday at 3pm. The deadline to apply is October 15 for fall and December 15 for the winter show.
Recent Article in Resorts & Lodges: (open PDF)
Sponsors whom are looking to excite the affluent are a perfect match for this event. Our partnership with sponsors is designed to put you foremost in the attendees mind. Corporate sponsorship is a marketing vehicle that allows your company to connect with communities drawn together by a cause, passion, or purpose. When you align your business with these same values, you engage with potential customers in deeper, more resonant ways than by using other marketing media. The patrons who attend this event have an understanding of art and are quality art buyers. They are all your potential customers.
Our #1 goal at Hot Works™ is to make the Estero Fine Art Show® a pleasant and profitable experience for all of our stakeholders, at the same time bringing a wonderful event to the community. With our proven method of teamwork, recruiting the best artists in the field, and last but not least, our unique brand of marketing, we at Hot Works™ hope to not just continue maintaining our current level of success, but to make it even better yet in the years to come. We hope you will join us.