HotWorks.org Presents 11th Bi-Annual Estero Fine Art Show™
When: January 5 & 6, 2013 and Fall 2013, dates to be announced
At Miromar Outlets, Estero, FL (between Naples & Fort Myers)
The Bi-Annual Estero Fine Art Show™ happens twice a year, January 5 & 6, 2013 and in the fall, at Miromar Outlets, an award-winning mall 14 years in a row and located in the #1 community of the United States. This event is a high quality, juried fine art and fine craft show with world-renowned and top-notch local artists. All forms of disciplines are for sale including paintings, sculpture, clay, glass, fiber, wood, photography, jewelry and more. The focus is visual arts and community enrichment. The event opens on Saturday and Sunday, from 10am-5pm daily. There is free admission and free parking.
Several non-profit organizations are associated with the event. The Institute for Arts & Education implements ways to enrich lives and strengthen our community through the power of arts. We help teach communities how art work is made, and further enhance the involvement of the community with our events. Lee County Alliance for the Arts will be out there to bring awareness to the community about its organization - the officially designated Arts organization for Lee County charged with the mission to "facilitate and nurture the creation, development, promotion and education of arts and culture in Lee County". The Youth Art Competition encourages kids in grades K-8 to create their own works of art with a chance to win a cash prize.
Professional artist applications are being accepted via Zapplication.org, or a manual application can be obtained from this website. Along with the completed applications, artists must submit 3 images of his/her work and one of his/her booth for jurying. For young artists interested in entering the Youth Art Competition, youth art applications are available on this website, or by contacting info@HotWorks.org. The deadline for the Youth Art applications is December 15, 2012.
Sponsors whom are looking to excite the affluent are a perfect match for this event. Some of our most successful Artists sell work that starts at $2,000 or more. Our partnership with sponsors is designed to put you foremost in the attendees mind.
- All entries must be original and unaided by other people.
- Art work medium acceptance categories include painting, clay, fiber, jewelry, glass, wood, print making, photography, mixed-media, sculpture, metal, drawing, digital or other.
- Each entry is $3, maximum two entries per person.
- To obtain an application, please go to the website, www.HotWorks.org.
- Each entry will be individually judged by participating artists.
- Four prizes will be awarded as follows: $100 for Best; and three $50 prizes.
- The winners of 2013 Youth Art Competition will be photographed and posted on the Estero Fine Art Show™ website, www.HotWorks.org/EsteroFineArtShow for people to view.
Mary Chandler Bridges, Drawing
Andres Felipe Cuesta, Printmaking
Elizabeth Defrance, Painting